Thank you for your interest in working at Dresden International School (DIS).
Why you should join our school:
- DIS is an established and growing International School with an innovative atmosphere;
- With faculty from over 15 countries, we offer a truly international work environment. Values such as openness, curiosity, tolerance and mutual respect are ingrained in every one of our employees;
- We value our staff and invest in their development;
- Our faculty and staff build close bonds and friendships. We enjoy working (and playing) with one another.
DIS recruits teachers globally. In addition to our website, vacancies are advertised in the network of CIS (Council of International Schools, www.cois.org) and Search Associates (www.searchassociates.com). Most interviews occur via Skype.
Ideal applicants should be committed to inquiry-based learning, computer literate, interested in the German language and culture and experienced in teaching second language learners. At least two years teaching experience is desired.
DIS promotes and maintains a safe and healthy environment for students and staff. As part of that effort, we verify all previous employment and educational work listed on applications by contacting the schools and universities directly. We want to ensure that we have a comprehensive understanding of your professional history and experience.
Teaching and Leadership Opportunities:
EAL/ESL Teacher DIS is seeking an experienced English teacher to work with primary students (K5-Grade 5) in learning English.
Fluent English language skills and experience supporting students in an educational setting is a prerequisite.
Job responsibilities will include supporting students' individual learning and behavior goals. A background and experience working with primary aged students with learning English. German language skills are not a requirement, but are helpful.
Co-teacher and Assistant for our Early Primary Years Programme (Preschool), start on August 1st, 2017 needed. Requirements:
- Qualified degree as teacher for children in Early Childhood Education
- Good team work and communication skills
For more information, please call Luise Heyne. Phone: 0351-4400729. Please send your application to Director John Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Dresden International School does not charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g. application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). Dresden International School will never ask for information about bank accounts to support a job application.